Diecast tooling and trim die manufacture.
1. When we get customer's drawings, our engineer firstly evaluate whether can be produced by die casting process, if yes, we will carefully study the drawing and advise some suggestion to be easily form via DFM(design for manufacture), we will mark the location of the fixed mold,moved mold, gate,slide, parting line,overflows,ejector pins,air vents,runner etc.
2. We will discuss with customer about the DFM, and try our best to make the good parts used the best price. For the mold, it's frame and big, so it's easy to deform, so we will discuss with customer the flatness requirements,then we can design the tooling, we will per the flatness requirement to make the good tooling to satisfy it.
3. Customer confirmed our DFM, we will send the Tooling making schedule to customer, and every week we will track the tooling schedule and send to customer and tell customer we are on the schedule, no problem. If some issue need to delay, we will send the email to customer and explain the delay reason in advance.
4. Usually we make the tooling, will take around 30~45 days, when we finish it, we will trial run to verify the tooling, if no problem, we will send the samples to customer to approve the parts and tooling.
5.Every part have its different tooling, when we finish the tooling, we will summary the tooling to better design next tooling.
1. Brief Information.
With more than 10 years of experience, our 3 facilities are dedicated to
offering customer aluminum complete solutions including:
b. Die Casting Production
c. Machining from solid , extrusion, forging ,etc
2. We offer One-stop Solution .
Integrate Rapid Prototyping, Tooling, Die casting, Machining, Sand
blasting, Tumbling, Cleaning etc. all in house and out-sourcing other
3. Our Core Values:
High Quality , Fast Production, Fast Response , Friendly service
4. Market Target:
High Mix , Low to Medium Volume Projects
1. Strong R&D capability and rich engineering experience enable us,
a. Design Mechanical parts.
b. Design for Manufacturing
c. Cost saving suggestions.
d. PPAP capability
2. One-stop Solution
Integrate Rapid Prototyping, tooling, Die casting, machining,
assembling in house and surface treatments, together with
various value-added services
3. Fast delivery
a. Rapid Prototyping: 1-2 weeks for Volume less than 200pcs.
b. Rapid tooling: 2-4 weeks for production tooling, etc.
c. Rapid Production: With Rapid tooling and quick production
arrangement, we can provide quick production delivery.
4. Well trained work team
Honest, easy-going, hard-working and able to work under pressure; Well-trained invocational ethic, good mentality and high work efficiency